Furniture & Kitchen Spray Finishing.
We work closely with skilled furniture and cabinet makers to offer spray finishing for all bespoke made furniture and kitchens. Our workshop is equipped with the latest spray technology to undertake a wide range of jobs, from single items to large projects comprising of multiple components.
- Painted solid wood / MDF (fully finished or primed only);
- Clear lacquered solid woods and veneers;
- A wide variety of stains to choose from;
- Unlimited choice of colour with our colour matching service;
- Gloss levels ranging from matt to high gloss.
Only the highest quality wood coatings are used and carefully matched to meet the needs of each project for the best possible finish. We recommend eco-friendly water based products wherever possible.
- Polyurethane two-pack coatings with excellent resistance to domestic detergents and non-yellowing properties, make them ideal for interior furniture and kitchens.
- Acrylic two-pack coatings with excellent chemical, scratch and high yellowing resistance, make them ideal for use over pale coloured timbers (Ash, Beech, Maple, Sycamore) and painted finishes such as limed or bleached effects.
- Water based coatings available in both single-pack and two-pack products provide enviromentally-friendly alternatives with excellent surface hardness and good chemical resistance.