Terms and Conditions.
1. Estimates and quotes are valid for 30 days.
2. Estimate costs are subject to change.
3. Substrates with an existing finish will be prepared by us for spraying as agreed within the estimate or quote.
4. 'New' substrates must arrive at our premises to a standard ready for spraying and we are not responsible for the quality of the substrate, including moisture content and will spray 'as seen'.
5. Where we believe the quality of 'new' substrates is below a satisfactory standard we reserve the right to refuse to take delivery of items.
6. A 50% deposit is required to begin work. The remaining balance is due on completion, prior to items leaving our premises.
7. We cannot be held responsible for items after they have left our premises, including damage or misuse during transit and installation.
8. We cannot be held responsible for expansion and shrinkage that may occur as wood naturally adapts its moisture content in response to daily as well as seasonal changes in the relative humidity of the atmosphere.